Ellowes Hall GCSE Results summer 2019
- Our school’s progress 8 score was -0.23
- Our school’s attainment 8 score was 46.2
- The percentage of pupils who’ve achieved a strong pass (grade 5 or above) in English and Mathematics was 44.2%
- The percentage of pupils who’ve achieved a pass (grade 4 or above) in English and Mathematics was 74.2%
- The percentage of pupils entering for the English Baccalaureate 63.2%
- The percentage of pupils who’ve achieved the English Baccalaureate at 4+ EBACC was 21.6% and 5+ EBACC was 11.6%
- Our average point score for the English Baccalaureate was 4.02
- The percentage of students staying in education or employment after key stage 4 was 97.4%
91% of students passed English with 75% gaining a good pass and almost a quarter gained grades 7 to 9. Almost three-quarters of students passed both English and Mathematics. A total of fourteen subjects had a pass (4+) rate of over 75%.
Congratulations go all our students on another excellent set of results. Over a quarter of our students gained 8 or more passes with some of the most notable including: Head Girl Natalie Reynoso-Escolar with 12 passes (9, two 8s and five 7s); Sam Field (two 9s, an 8 and three 7s); Rebecca Edge (two 9’s two 8;s and four 7’s); Joshua Parker (two 9s, one 8 and two 7s); Jessica Sayers (two 9.s, one 8 and three 7s); Emily Taylor (9, two 8’s, four 7s and a Dist.*); Zoe Flavell (9, two 8’s, one 7 and a Dist.*) ; Sam Anslow (one 9, two 8s and two 8’s) and finally Head Boy, Jack Oseland, whose results included an 8, five 7’s and a Dist.
A final thank you goes to all our hard-working and dedicated staff who always go that extra mile to ensure our students have high aspirations and go on to achieve their goals.