top of page

Which External Services do we Work with?

To advise in the early identification of SEND, the involvement of external services may be required. To access this support, the school will obtain permission from parents/carers. In some cases, and where students are over a certain age, self-consent is required. The services we work with are listed as follows:

- Autism Outreach Service (AOS)
- Connexions
- Dudley SEND
- Educational Psychology Services (EPS)
- Hearing Impairment (HI)
- Learning Support Services (LSS)
- Mental Health School Trailblazer (MHST)
- Occupational Therapy (OT)
- Physical and Sensory Impairment Services
- School Health Service
- Social Care Teams and Early Help Services
- Speech and Language Therapists (SaLT)
- The What Centre
- Visual Impairment (VI)

bottom of page